Senior dues for the 2019 - 2020 school year will be an includive price. The full cost will then be divided up to 5 payments until the full cost of the selection actvities is paid in full. Please see the payment scedule and desictiptions of the senior actvity options below.
Senior Experience Package (Total: $600)
- Senior Sweatshirt and Hardcover Yearbook
- Luncheon (sandwiches, beverages, etc.)
- Graduation cap and gown
- Diploma with diploma cover
- Graduation Tickets (10)
- Rental of St. John's University
- Two senior trips (one in the fall and the spring)
Following is the payment plan for senior dues. It is required that you pay senior dues accprding to the payment plan. All Payments are due on or before the indicated date, Your cooperation will make your senior year a successful experience. We look foward to making your final year of high school an experience you will not forget!
Class of 2020 Payment Plan Dates
- Payment #1: June 12th, 2019 - $150 (at Junior Night)
- Payment #2: October 4th, 2019 - $150
- Payment #3 : December 6th, 2019 - $100
- Payment #4: February 7th, 2020 - $100
- Payment #5: May 1st, 2020 - $100
Checks, cash, and money order will be accepted. Please have tour child submit payment to COSA's. in room 227 (the Student Government office). A recipt will be issued for all payments.
Yearbooks and Senior Portrait
Below are some important information reguarding the Yearbooks and the Senior Portriat:
- All seniors should have taken thier senior portriats on June 24th or 25th here at QHST. Appointment cards are being mailed home. If you need an appointment, see Ms. Divjak, room 225 as soon as posible
- If you do not take your Yearbook Senior Portrait - you will not be in the Senior Section of your Yearbook.