Required Student Daily Health Screening
Dear QHST Students & Families,
Please see the attached letter from Chancellor Carranza regarding the required daily health screening and online survey completion, which all students engaging in On-Site Learning must complete in the morning prior to coming to school. Translations of this letter are available on the Messages to Families page of the DOE website at this link - Messages for Families
Please read the Chancellor's Letter below to students and families regarding the Daily Health Screening, for more information. Once you have read the letter, for your convenience, here is the direct link to the online version of the survey:
We will provide all students with a free oral thermometer on the first day of in-person learning. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact QHST Parent Coordinator Ernesto Isaac via phone (7187367100) or email (email@example.com).
Please see copies of the form below, translated by Queens Borough North Support Team
To Complete the Daily Student Health Screening, Students Will Need to Log Into the Survey Using Their NYCDOE Account (not our QHST G-Suite Google Classroom Log In & Password)... To Access Students' NYCDOE Account, Students Should...
2. Enter your 9-digit Student ID (OSIS) number. (You can find your Student ID number on a report card, your student ID card, or in your NYCSA account.)
3. Enter your birthday.
4. Click Continue.
5. If the information you enter matches your student record, your username will be displayed.
6. Your student ID is your username followed by @nycstudents.net. For example, if your username is JaneD, your student account ID is JaneD@nycstudents.net.
7. If you haven't already set up a password, you will be asked to set one up.
8. Pick a password that only you will know.
9. Re-enter your password.
10. Click Update Password