The College Board's Advanced Placement (AP) Program is an extensive program that offers high school students the chance to participate in what College Board describes as college-level classes. It also plays a large part in the college admissions process, showing students' intellectual capacity and genuine interest in learning. The program allows many students to gain college credit for high performance on the AP exams.
Our Offered AP Courses
- AP Computer Science Principles (9th Grade)*
- AP English Language and Composition (11th Grade)
- AP Psychology (10th Grade)
- AP Human Geography (09th Grade)
- AP Spanish Language and Culture (12th Grade)
- AP U.S. History (11th Grade)
- AP Environmental Science (11th Grade)
*Student may be accepted into the AP Computer Science Principal if they have taken and passes the Algebra 1 regents in 8th Grade.